A stalwart and pioneer in this company, Billy Huang is a veteran investigator who had previously coached and mentored hundreds of police investigators for many years.He can be counted on to manage and lead in any operations, regardless of the complexity, urgency and the genre of research and analysis required.
Billy is an exceptionally skilful researcher and analyst. Since inception, Billy had led the operations to resolve major issues and problems for numerous ultra-high profile individuals, and major organisations including listed companies. He had consistently won the accolades from many clients for his calibre and professionalism, and for his constant successful delivery of objectives, regardless of urgent timelines and acute complexities present in certain cases. These are some examples:
• Assisted the CEO of a Catalist company to research and uncover series of offences committed by their ex-Group HR and Admin Manager against the group of companies.
• Assisted an ex-Executive Director of a SGX Mainboard company to research and discover defences against allegations of fraud by court-appointed liquidators.
• Assisted an international jewellery-chain company to uncover and report to police, evidence of serial CBT and theft of more than S$4 million by their manager.
• Assisted an ex-founder of a Crowd-Funding platform to uncover evidence of fraud and cheating against a serial cheat, and to report to the police.
• Assisted an international education entity (with HQ in Singapore) to research into the specific business activities of a leading Asian private equity fund.
• Assisted a listed company in its internal audit and as part of its anti-corruption stance, to ascertain if a particular overseas activity was conforming to industry standards, and thereby void of any criminal elements or corruption.
• Assisted an international conglomerate with more than USD 1 billion in assets, to review restructuring exercise involving more than 120 offshore companies, to verify if the restructure was legal and compliant with local and offshore regulations.
• Assisted a Board of Directors in a major international group of companies to verify if its sale of a local premium condominium project worth more than S$150 million was proper and compliant with local laws and regulations.
• Dozens of due diligence (background) checks on companies, investments, individuals, and assets spanning across India, Indonesia, Myanmar, Malaysia and Singapore.